Life’s Little Luxuries
Who isn’t cutting back on spending these days? M and I are imposing austerity measures at our house. Thank heavens the beach is free!!! But we all work really hard and what’s the point if you can’t treat yourself a little? I find if I pick up a “little luxury”, I can still feel pampered and satisfied. So I compiled a list of my favorite things…If you’re lucky and raking it in, you can buy a few of these. Happy shopping!
1. Mac Cremesheen Glass – Fashion Scoop & Boy Bait are my faves
2. Alice Supply Co Scissors – best $32 scissors EVER, also makes a killer gift. Words don’t explain how great they are
3. Billabong Beanie – a $22 snugly, cross-seasonal treat to ease into Fall, but oh so slowly
4. Monoi Oil – the original. Smells dreamy, great for dry skin and super cheap at $6.95
5. Susan Wickstrand Prints – can’t afford original artwork? Susan’s gorgeous prints start at $42.50
6. Havianas – starting at $18 and you can wear them anywhere with everything. Got Amazon prime? Bonus, free shipping
7. Mac Cremeblend Blush – Posey looks like a natural flush or a touch of sunburn, in a good way
8. Twistbands – the “why didn’t I think of this” invention. How did I live without them? Invest in the originals, they’re worth it.
9. Le Sports Sac makeup bags – lots of great little bags for $20-25. Multi-functional with happy prints