Christmas Gifting for the GFs
A few years ago my girlfriends and I decided to give each other our favorite beauty treats for Christmas. We packaged up our “little trade secrets” in the form of lip glosses, shine serums, body balms & hair ties. It was such a success that three years later, I’m still compiling my favorites and presenting them at Christmas. Move on over Miss Oprah.
Yes, these little luxuries can add up, but fear not, tis the season of value sets! I buy a few of my favorite items in gift packs, break them apart and reassemble them for the GFs on my nice (and naughty) list. Sephora, Ulta, Amazon (especially if you have Prime!) and Victoria’s Secret are all great resources for the perfect Custom Girlfriend Goody Bucket!
It’s still very personal because, done right, you’re giving your girls a piece of you. Plus gift packs come with a variety of shades and scents so you can pair the right color and fragrance with each girl. Tip: get a pack with all one item (lip glosses, pencils, oils) so it looks premium – not like you piled in a bunch of free samples!
Time is short and the holiday season is approaching at an alarming rate, but no worries! Here is a cheat sheet of goodies I personally swear by. And I put links to everything so you won’t even have to leave the house – thank you online shopping!!!
Want a little extra? Add a bright bootie short!
Here’s the breakdown on why I love each piece and where to buy them ♥
- Fresh Sugar Soiree Set, $48 for 6 at Sephora or here $65 for 8. Keeps lips super soft w/ just a hint of color for the bee sting look. A perfect beach balm!
- VS Pink Booty Shorts – $26 for 5 at Victoria’s Secret. Fun bright and super girlie. Go for a low-rise brief or booty short – ooh la la
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss – $5.49 buy 1, get 1 at 50% off at Ulta. Baby Rose and Sweet Heart are my favorites!
- Lalicious Sampler Scrub Set – $29 for 3 at Lalicious.com. Quite simply, the best scrub ever!!! Like them on Facebook for 20% off (and sign up for emails, they email you treats!)
- Kimchi Bralette 2-pack, – $14.99 for 2 on Amazon. Comes in black/white or hot pink/salmon – I bought them all & wear them w/ everything
- Tocca Candle Traveler Set, $42 for 4 on Amazon. Deliciously dreamy scents. Feminine, but not overpowering & beautifully packaged
- Hot Pink Ribbon Bucket, $10 for 6 at Oriental Trading Co. If you’re crafty, add a first initial in a big flourish. I’m not that crafty, so I’m mine will be plain…
So there you go! Gift giving made easy breezy with fun little luxuries. And if you have your favorite luxuries to add to the list, please please please let me know! Or better yet, put me on your Christmas list. I promise I’ll be good! xo